2013-12-31

394 LBIA #21 Iittala

My longtime strong favor for Scandinavian style/design from daily products, furnitures to architectures may be explained by using them for years. In childhood my parents had certain taste in using cutlery, plates or electric devices from nordic countries. When I left my parents' house and moved to my own place I chose Iittala for my kitchen gadget without hesitation. I know this is not a place to PR for the company but the great thing is this Finnish brand never disappoints me.

So during the stay in Helsinki I enjoyed so much to visit Iittala shops often, mostly just see the product and showcase design, feeling just the same as if I were a fashionista in Milan, a surfer in North Shore, or an epicurean in Southern France.  
  

No comments:

Post a Comment