2013-12-31

395 LBIA #22 Aalto


I had written about the time I visited Aalto House before. I think I wrote how I was excited then as I happened to be an only visitor at the afternoon so I enthusiastically monopolized the house for 2 hours. That moment was a treasure in my life and I don't reproduce that excitement. More than 2 years from then, I've just noticed why I was so attracted by the house from another point of view. I feel somewhat daunted to talk about it, because it seems so cheeky. But the truth is truth. When I look at these pictures at Aalto House I instantly remember my own home when I was in childhood. Image of one's house is one of the most important and earliest memories of childhood. It sometimes pops up suddenly when it gets some memory vehicle. I feel strong familiarity with these images.

By any change, is my family related to Scandinavian or Slav ancestors? 

No comments:

Post a Comment