2015-12-10

586 Dentist

For the first time in several years I started to go to a dental clinic for my dental maintenance. Probably few people likes to go to dentist but in fact I have been amazed and even amused by modernized dental care techniques.  If you have an experience of dental composite, it really is like a minimum sized construction business. It's a medical treatment but at the same time it just feels like almost industrial process --- in the best way. Surely it's not so easy to lie down on the stiff chair and keep your mouth wide open as directed and have nothing but to stare the ceiling, sometimes frowning with a bit of pain.  However if you can feel relaxed enough to have curiosity of what your doctor is going to do with what kind of gadgets and materials, you will find the process rather interesting and learn how today's dental method has been making remarkable progress. I was lucky to look at the dentist's table and listen to the directions from the doctor to the assistants in the middle of the construction, and after I googled lots of special words and materials which had just been applied to my teeth. Not everyone can have fun in taking dental treatment, but I think it's safe to say that it's totally different from the classic method in my childhood. 

No comments:

Post a Comment