2015-12-31

597 Bests in 2015

At the end of the year, now I feel like relaxed and taking a look at with many thanks my great influencers in 2015. They have been bringing me great fun, delight, inspiration, courage, humor, energy and power to keep going on.

Taylor Swift : Her amazing album "1989" has been literally staying with me all the time. I've never listened to her music until I met her new pop songs but they seem to cast a wonderful magic to me and definitely it is my album of the year.

Jimmy Fallon : I cannot remember how many times I kept his show on Youtube playing again and again for hours. I like his style of hosting a talk show in a very, seemingly effortless and friendly manner, and his joke, humor, silly but funny games (an egg-russian roulette!), songs and dance (especially the lip-sync battles!), and above all, the purely happy laughter surrounding the whole studio every time. And of course, his amazing house band, The Roots.
  
Tai-Chi : This is certainly not a human or a thing and I only started to learn the basics of it for about three months now, but I am totally attracted by the beauty, calmness, the methodology and the philosophy of the famous martial arts. The method is always on a circular move and both the defense and attack are unified to a series of flows. I remember when I first met hip-hop dance and how I liked it right away, and this time is very similar. I've been keeping dancing for over 12 years and became a part of my life. For Tai-chi, I'm sure this fits me so well.

And, my old friends : 2015 was a year of reunion. I don't repeat each stories here but one of the amazing things is that they really understand me even if we didn't meet for a long time. In fact the older the friendship is, the better and deeper the friend can understand my sense and feelings. It was a great pleasure. I wish I could be someone to whom they can feel free to talk and trust with at ease, just as I did to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment