2015-12-24

591 "We Are Home"

"Chewie, We are Home."

This is my first time to post a comment on a movie before I watch it. But this is special, this is a sensation. This post is just for myself to note my general impression on viewing The Force Awakens trailers. I assume my comments will be answered, or turn out to be nothing to do with the movie, but anyway, it's fun to write.

- Why Luke seems to hide himself, just as Obi-Wan did in Episode IV?
- Where is C-3PO?
- The word "Jedi" is not found in the trailer. Why?
- We cannot even get glimpse of traditional Jedi robes. 
- We cannot hear "Sith Lords."
- OK, then perhaps the new era is not the fight between Jedi and Sith?
- The new lightsabers don't look as elegant as classical age. Does it mean anything?
- A cross-shaped lightsaber? How inconvenient it may be.
- We've never seen X-wings flying over shining water. Brilliant!
- Millennium Falcon! Incredible!
- Han Solo and Chewie! They are finally back home --- so where have they been? 
- The mask of Darth Vader --- is it from the planet of Ewok?
- We see the revival of Stormtroopers and TIE Fighter, so can we also see AT-AT?



No comments:

Post a Comment