2015-12-30

595 See The Light Of Day

What do you feel when you turns to your late 30s with 10+ years working experience? I have not really cared for what I should achieve or establish something in work. This is partly because I have been working in financial industry where personal contribution is not easy to be estimated. But looking at the other fields I cannot help being inspired by the great works of contemporary creators. 

Steven Soderbergh made Ocean's 11 at age 38, Jim Jarmusch made Night on Earth at age of 38, and J.J. Abrams made MI:III at age 39. What I mean is of course not to compare myself with these genius but to think twice on achieving something to be widely known and remembered in work. That is an honor, fame and will become a track record, and also it might open the way to reach to and be recognized by the people you never be familiar with. If your work is fine enough to be memorized it might create another opportunity and change your life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment