2016-12-13

681 3 days to Rogue One

Those who knows me well or who kindly read my posts around a year back ago will no doubt imagine how I'm looking forward to watching Rogue One because I'm a huge fan of Star Wars. I don't mean I'm totally excited and just happily thinking about the movie all the time like a child waiting for a Christmas gift. After all I'm well grown-up. But the universe of Star Wars gives me something truly special. And one thing I should proudly declare at this moment before the opening of the movie is that I've been keeping the same idea for adding to Star Wars saga as the Rogue One, which is, I've always imagining that it would be great if we could see the story of the person who built, designed and created the Death Star (actually, to tell the truth, when I was a child I used to imagine what if I could play the role in the movie). Even if Rogue One might not be the story of Luke, Rey, or Leia, I have a good reason to think of it as already a special one for me. 

The weekend may be, will be, an experience built on hope and dream. 

No comments:

Post a Comment