2016-12-30

693 Prism

I have many things that I like to do and also I have to do. Work, cook, dance, listening to music, practicing taichi, growing and appreciating plants, taking a walk in woods, see the sunlight, watch airplanes taking off and landing, traveling, sleeping, meeting new people, listening to radio, watching films, drawings, taking photos, cleaning, sharing time with friends and family, and writing this blog. I think I'm really lucky because I never be bored with my life that I've  learned to design, and I never be stuck with one thing and finding myself no way out. I always have many sides of me, many colors of me all the time but I just do not show them all at the same time (because they're so many!) And I would like to think of myself as a light which is composed of multiple of color spectrum that can be only seen when the light go through the prism.

No comments:

Post a Comment