2016-12-31

698 Instagram

This year I started using Instagram and soon noticed why this is of huge popularity and interest among people globally. It's not just about following celebrities. Instagram has its original fun and beauty as a media. To those who likes to shoot a photo, Instagram is like a personal exhibition space. Sure you can post your photo to Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn, but you will be more purely focused on the photo work you made, since Instagram is designed to feature clear visuality. The other feature I like about it is that Instagram seems not that talkative compared to peers in SNS. I understand Instagram is all about the picture and the picture can instantly tell. Instagram looks simple and there's no advertisement (as long as I know), there's no shared news, no "what I was doing 5 years ago". While other SNS provide different function and contribute as more informative and interactive communication tools, to me Instagram sounds like a quiet and personal space to show my photo book. 

No comments:

Post a Comment