2016-12-31

696 Look Back

In the middle of media and / or social media wrapping up 2016, though I know it's not mandatory but it's true that I get to feel like looking back what was the year 2016 to me. It started with a huge, exciting challenge. Soon I had to face the time of difficulty, anger and deep desperation. These experiences are too early to be wrapped up but one thing I got to learn was a courage to stand out and speak out, and also a courage to stay cool and wait for the change to come. Overall the year has been rough and tough but there I have seen lots of fun, delight and new experiences, which opened my eyes to the world and to myself in the course of the time. Altogether, the lessens start to tell me how I live my life in the coming years.   

If you look up a quote relating "looking back" you will see lots of nice words. Winston Churchill said "The longer you can look back, the farther you can look forward", while probably one of the most popular one is "Don't look back you are not going that way." They sounds a bit contradictory but I think many people can see truth in both of them. Always the past is over and you will never go through it again, but the past is somehow the way that leads you to the future direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment