2016-12-27

691 High Rise

Here's the chart of viewing my blog. You can see at the right end of the chart shows the viewing volume in December 2016, which certainly is a record-breaking surge of all time. I am totally surprised, in gratitude, because I don't think my blog is something that can entertain lots of people. I have a funny feeling that this might suggest ; 

i) that I should retire from my little blogging career at the peak of it,
ii) that I should challenge to smash my own record in the coming next year, or
iii) that I should let it be, let myself keep writing whatever I feel, even if this doesn't make a good food blog, a wise life hack, or a sound movie review.

I wish I could write interesting, humorous, funny or hilarious stories on whatever I write, whenever I write, so I will just keep going. I don't see why not.

No comments:

Post a Comment