2014-03-17

415 Tidy Mess

Friends says to me I'm very good at growing plants. I appreciate it, but all I do is just let them grow, or let the sunlight and water grow them. What I do is just thankfully have joy from it. Seriously there's almost nothing I can do for them, while I have plenty of things they bestow on me.

One reason why I love these plants is they create such a wonderful work of art of natural design. I put tiny palor palm, couple of ivies, rosemary, little conifer, monstera and aromatics. There's no order or rules. Totally a mess. But the great thing is they look superb and very pleasant to eyes both when seen as individual and as combined (in a mess). I always admire it and think nature did a wonderful job to give them greatest formative design.  

No comments:

Post a Comment