2014-03-21

418 If I Were

Has anybody been mistaken for someone else? Surely everyone has. But can it happen on Twitter? The other day I found that my twitter name was quoted by someone whom I never knew. Judging from the tweet the person seems to run a coffee beans shop, and he/she wished to take lunch at a cafe (of my name) where the owner (me) bought the coffee beans to serve.

Actually there's interesting coincidence. In my neighbor there IS a coffee beans shop, and also my friend has opened a small bistro near in the town. The chef uses the shop's beans. Funny enough!


To a stranger who mistakenly tweeted above; Sorry I couldn't offer you a lunch at my place the other day, but thank you for making me imagine for a moment myself as a cafe owner, one of my dream avocations.

No comments:

Post a Comment