2014-03-30

423 Breakfast to Breakthrough

I don't hesitate to say I'm a strong believer and enthusiast for morning. What's more, I'm a believer and enthusiast for breakfast. All I need is a fine cup of coffee, vegetable and fruits, hot egg, and bread or cereal. Morning aura with these simple but rich food gives me idea, courage, relief, sharp mind and clear decision. If I can enjoy morning time for a whole 24 hours of a day (let's ignore the scientific fact of earth rotation for a moment), could I be happier than ever? I don't know (but I don't deny the possibility, unless there's no delight of watching starlight in the night sky). 

Even those who are not such a huge fan of morning like me should find the irreplaceable, unmatched  powerful effect of it. Of course I also like evening and nighttime and I believe they have their own power to drive people but only morning can do those things combined; set people's mind and behavior, renew, and then release them.  

No comments:

Post a Comment