2014-03-30

421 Perfection

As one of professional workers / living citizens I sometimes find myself trying to pursue perfection in almost every aspect of life. The quality of documents I make on job, the balance of my outfit which should be (hopefully) stylish and comfortable, the ability to use 24 hours a day as managed as possible, the maintenance of my house to be kept hygienic and clean, the care of physical and metal health with stretching and training, efforts to obtain and master knowledge and wisdom from reading, and so on. 

In fact simply I cannot be perfect but just keep always trying to getting close to that state. Nor I'm not sure if "trying to get close to the perfect" itself is at least significant. I don't know if it's like filling a glass full until the edge of it with pouring water, or getting rid of useless moves to find out the core, ultimate essence like martial arts. Maybe it's best to know your own way to act, judge, and do something in a manner that the unconscious "best of yourself" would pilot you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment