2014-03-31

424 Appreciate

I suppose a person does not have habit to thank oneself. Appreciation always comes from other people's objective view. It's the same with me and frankly I rarely, almost never, thank myself. I have never experienced praising myself properly, so when an idea hits me out of nowhere that these self appreciation may not necessarily be silly and vain, I am totally at a loss of words towards me. Which should I tell me "Well-done" or " Good Job", or anything else?

While words don't come up to me, I think of the meaning of self appreciation. After all it's already in the word "appreciate"---to recognize the real value of something, and be thankful to it. To appreciate myself I should try first to know me better and get to like myself. It's not that senseless.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment