2014-03-21

417 From Brazil

Nothing makes me most appreciate this intelligent age of technology than free and easy communication between the place far far away, not to say galaxy far, far away.

Last evening I had a little chat with my friend in Brazil. My place was covered with a dark chilly night and Rio was in summer heat. We haven't met three years but the flight of time soon gave way to old friends' funny talk. Finally he wrapped up the dialogue with a remake "Give the choice to the destiny." 

He meant nothing serious nor suggestive by this, but I was impressed, not because of this saying but the fact now we could connect and communicate so freely that such a casual remark, or an idea of impulse of a moment was able to reach in a second, across the distance. 

No comments:

Post a Comment