2012-12-18

284 WW #7 Lucy

"Lucy in the Sky" is the Christmas lighting covering all through the Bahnhofstrasse, Zurich's main street. It's made of thousands of LED light with crystals hanging from transparent wire. But I'm certain it doesn't need any explanation to appreciate the amazing beauty. I was almost shocked to see them for the first time. I was walking into the street without knowing what was waiting for me, and when I turned a corner suddenly this awesome lighting welcomed me. Stunned by its beauty I stood still for a while. It was just like stars, jewels or snowflakes in the night. It was really, really, really, really "Wow." I know I've seen one of the world's best Christmas illuminations many times, but this was exceptional. How could they make such a fantasy appear in the real street? 

If you are interested in the behind story of "Lucy" please check it;

No comments:

Post a Comment