2012-12-31

293 WW #16 Chocolate

Frankly I don't like sweets. I don't have custom to have cakes and cookies, tarts and chocolates. If I don't travel for foods, it's as surely as I don't for sweets. But Zurich gave me another view on this. The famous "Swiss Chocolate" really deserved its reputation. I only tried some of them but it simply "the best" chocolate I've ever eaten. Of course Paris, Copenhagen or Helsinki offered great chocolate when I visited these cities and  I'd appreciate fine products from Belgium or Italy. However the Swiss Chocolate had outdone others in lightness, freshness, moderate sweetness and refinement. It can also be said that they suited best to my taste. 

Sprungli, one of the most renowned  confectionery brands (the fact unknown to me before the travel), is no doubt the best. Currently they're running the shops only in Switzerland and Dubai. Their fine chocolate even makes me think it not so bad to travel for sweets. The only reason I didn't dare to taste them so many times in Zurich was they were available anytime all over the city.

No comments:

Post a Comment