2012-12-31

294 WW #17 Closing Journal

So my first visit and stay in Zurich was a wonderful journey. I feel grateful to the flight attendants, taxi driver, hot drinks in Starbucks and my film camera so strongly-built that could bear the freezing cold, and all the people and things I met. But I also think good memory in travel owes a lot to the place the traveler is staying. I chose a neat business hotel at central Zurich and one of the first guesthouses in the city (back in 14th century!) The comfortable modern taste in design, cleanliness, quietness, healthy breakfast, friendliness were part of the features the hotel offered. "Please come back someday in spring or summer, the city looks much better!" the staff said to me. I wish it'll come true in near future.  

No comments:

Post a Comment