2012-12-31

299 Reunion

"Reunion" Island

Now I nearly arrived at the year-end post of this blog. "100 posts in a year" is my own goal and has nothing to do with my work or my life, but to keep and complete something, anything trivial, cannot be meaningless.

Nevertheless these last 10 or more posts had to be rushing, as this month was unusually busy to meet my old friends and I had no time to sit in peace and quiet looking at the PC screen. 

Every reunion was different, as some of them had a child, others had new job,  and so on. But the point is that I could talk to them as easily as, as relaxed as it used to be and yet the conversation of the two made a striking progress, making the friendship into the next dimension, which delighted me the most. It may be a simple face that everyone including me keeps growing up. But when you found yourself talking to your friend on something that you'd never expect to talk before, on different aspect that you'd never obtain before, in the same friendly manner as before, it is nothing but wonderful. It is a proof that you had push your boundary and widen your capacity and diversity. 

I hope my good friends shared my view on these happy occasions as I'm sure reunion with old friends makes something new.

No comments:

Post a Comment