2010-01-07

07 Audi


Early summer in 2008, I was travelling around my hometown. I happend to meet a photographer shooting 2 smart Audi automobiles for calender pix.

It was sunny, shiny day and I took this graphical snapshot. Blue sky, green grass, evergreen trees, navy and white Audi. Simple, natural and luxury elements. I was impressed by the photographer also, who did his job silently, with much concentration and confidence, without any compromise.

I never talked to him, I don't know his name, but hope to see his works. (So anybody who have seen this Audi's calender picture please let me know the photographer!)

I think I was so lucky to witness to the sight of professional photo-shooting, especially in one of my favorite places, designed by great Isamu Noguchi.

No comments:

Post a Comment