2010-01-27

19 Sunset

A rock band called "Polypropylene" is now on the amateur-band battle for the debut at a major record. One of the members is my classmate in junior high, and I certainly decided to start my little campaign to support them.

Just access to the following site (mobile only, iphone are not accesible, sorry!) and download their song "Sunset", and it will add one vote for them!

For readers of this blog I already sent my notice of this campaign, but it is worth telling you again here, because

サンセット by ポリプロピレン

優しさを渡しにきたよ
温もりを伝えにきたんだよ

きみがぼくに生きる全てを
教えてくれたんです

their music and tastes are actually good, or I sense it's good.

Lyrics are litltle too sweet and naive for me, but they have a certain feelings that I can easily share with. Maybe that's the air (I don't think of any other expression) of icy , purely clear sky of our hometown.

Here's the site for the vote
http://mobile1.indies.jp/atop.asp?aid=1002414

No comments:

Post a Comment