2010-01-31

20 Full moon

On 30th January 2010, full moon appeared.

I didn't have any special feeling about it. Full moon, new moon, meteor stream, Halley's comet, solar eclipse, lunar eclipse, don't stir my interest much. I just like to look up the sky, especially when sun rises.

Night sky's attractive, that's true, but I can only see the Great Bear and Orion, Mars and Venus at most.

So I looked at the full moon nonchalantly, listening to the iPod. And suddenly I thought of animals like cats looking at the moon. Or wolves. I thought that they might also listen to the music that only they can hear, looking at the moon without any reason. That's their way of party. I felt myself as if I were able to sense like wild animals.

Nature is always very close to us, far closer than we expect, isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment