2017-11-01

765 The Fate of the Furious

I should tell you that I'm not a huge fan of this series, but still the team always makes it to boost adrenalin and feeling of simple fun of people handling machines, speed and power. The latest one, F8 is also a nice movie that fully enjoyed me with excitement. Well, I would rather sympathize with creating something marvelous, not crushing them, but the dynamic combination of toughest people on earth and fastest cars is really brilliant. A fan of this movie will pick up some sequence in NYC or frozen field in Russia. But I was fascinated by the opening race in Havana. Because I happen to have got interested in Havana recently, I enjoyed watching the streets and the renowned classic cars that I've never seen and felt the creators of the movie did enjoy filming the city. The race sequence is marvelous and it could even stand alone as a short film. There's lots more to speak about the movie (especially all the unpredictable and funny moments by Jason Statham) but to me this is worth viewing again just for Havana. 

No comments:

Post a Comment