2017-11-02

767 Liam Gallagher - As You Were

The band Oasis had long been a part of my student life and after that. I listened to their music literally thousands of times and I'm sure I'm not the only one. I went to their live performance. It made us all, me, my friend, my big brother and his girlfriend, get too hyper all the evening. I went to London just to feel the sensation around UK rock movement. It was not the age of SNS so we didn't "follow", "like", "share", or "tweet about" the artist. I just liked to read the music magazine and listened to the music as well as watching MTV all day (yes we did have MTV). But the age difference is not the point. I remember those days without SNS and now I like the age of SNS. The change is good, if we use it in good way.

Liam Gallagher, the one and only singer comes back with very clearly modern rock'n roll masterpiece, "As You Were". The one and only voice, especially, sounds even more edgy, powerful and subtle, and attractive. The songs, are purely qualified rock music that inevitably kick my mind. It's been a long since I last enjoyed listening to rock music and it's more than happy for me to have it back with Liam, and with no sign of nostalgia. It's wonderfully up to date, tight, well-made and matured. It's amazing and wonderful that Liam Gallagher proves that he is an outstanding icon of modernized rock'n roll. 

No comments:

Post a Comment