2017-11-15

783 Coffee Break #2

Without even knowing why this happened, I totally changed my coffee habit in the last couple of weeks. I use dripper instead of plunger. I found a good coffee shop nearby where I enjoy home-roasted speciality coffee. But that doesn't mean I totally quit going to Starbucks or Tully's. Now I learned the difference. Those worldwide coffee brands from Seattle I think have its own invincible value as the comfortable place where the people who wants the shared value come and enjoy it, and we can talk to or ask to the baristas like our friend. They serve varied range of beverages and it's quite useful when I suddenly need a cup of hot black tea. What I like those global brands is they really care about and study how to attract people who love coffee and make them happy and comfortable. I find coffee is all about which taste I like, but the careful designing of the coffee place is something that cannot be ignored also.

No comments:

Post a Comment