2017-11-02

770 Top 3 Funniest Moments in Hospital

I find myself as a person who even in hospital tend to do funny things and make people around me laugh, which I definitely do not intend to. I'm not quite sure what is so funny about me but I'm happy to always create something that makes people laugh.

Here's top 3 funniest things I did in hospital and got a laugh from my wonderful doctor and nurses.

No.1: In preparing for my surgery, I put the surgical gown and waited for the nurse to lead me to the room. The moment she looked at me she burst out laughing and said "I'm sorry but you are wearing it backwards"

No.2: Three days after the surgery I was told I needed to take my doctor's examination. Before that, I thought, I should take a shower. And I went to a shower room without having any idea that the nurse was looking for me at the moment and finally I was called in an announcement in the whole hospital. I only noticed my smartphone had a call record from the hospital. I called back and asked awkwardly "Hi, I had a call from this number and I'm actually a patent and in the hospital now..." My doctor was chucking.

No.3: The last evening in the hospital I was feeling I was alright and getting better rapidly. And then I sneezed. It was just, really really really so painful that I was about to jump to my feet with the unexpected sharp pain in the surgical wounds. I never dreamed that sneezing needs us to use such a broad movement in the abdominal muscle. This was painful but at the end kind of funny and illuminating.

No comments:

Post a Comment