2017-11-27

791 Tool Bag

Hairstylists wear a tool bag which carries scissors and any other items and gadget they need for their work. I always watch them using the bag very efficiently and smoothly and wish the bag would be introduced to my working environment. I am working in the office sitting at the desk, and always using laptop or iPhone. I imagine that would be fantastic if we start working standing (sometimes sitting on chair, of course) and using a very carefully designed tool bag around our waist --- yes office workers definitely need tool bag, to carry smartphones and tablets, portable wi-fi, multiple ID cards, IC cards, business card, earphones, and maybe a pen, a locker key, or toothbrushing tools, etc. From aesthetic perspective I very much like the smart outfit of office workers who are wearing only a fine business suits in elegant manner. But I think the outfit needs updating. We are in the age when we carry computers and smartphones, making a phone call anytime and anywhere without sitting at desk. We need to be more mobile and flexible. We need to be with our many gadgets. I think the hairstylists' tool bag can be a reliable friend in our office life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment