2017-11-16

785 Hometown

One of the things I think is special about my hometown, or rather, my bond between my hometown would be, whenever I return, I never feel I'm getting old. It's strange because hometown is the place where we spend out childhood and basically, it's all about memory and past. But in my case it's a bit different, as I find something new all the time I come back. Meanwhile in other places and cities where I used to go and have fun when I was a college student it's simply not. In such places I remember the old days and feel I'm getting old, or old enough to forget how I enjoyed the days. But the one and only hometown, which in my case fortunately is still the one of the best places of all to me, seems to have totally different power to keep activating, inspiring, and enlightening us.  

No comments:

Post a Comment