2017-11-11

778 Going In Style

I've never seen my grandfathers, who both passed away before I was born. Seeing this nice crime comedy, Going In Style, I wondered if I had seen, talked with or lived with my grandfathers in my life. It was because the casts of respected veteran actors were all very charming, but also the story was in line with the relationships of them between their families and friends. Two of them had each grandchildren and the bond was their strong motivation of life. It is one of the triggers of their wonderful crime plan and the friendship between the old men kept driving them.  

I always wonder why people do care more about their grandson or granddaughter than their own children. It depends on the family, but I guess it's the unique friendship between the kids and grandparents, as parents and kids are too close to be a friend. If I could talk with my grandfathers, what would they tell me? Would they be friend or mentor? I have no idea and I don't know how I miss someone whom I've never met. But I only imagine it would be cool and fun relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment