2017-11-17

786 Star Wars Celebration

I've never joined Star Wars Celebration but I recently noticed the event in 2017 (held in April) meant something, really something to me. I was born in 1977 when the first Star Wars, A New Hope was released. So I'm the same age of the saga. That's great, but it's not actually what I mean, because the movie made a great legend at the time when it was delivered, but my life didn't start with making great deed. What I do in my life comes day by day, year after year without even knowing what it is. 

What I was really delight to see in the celebration was George Lucas speaking to the fans and audience that the original Star Wars movie was meant for 12-years old kid. And I first met the movie at the age of 12, so I think I know what he meant. I'm happy that I still don't forget that at the age of 12 I could clearly state that the movie had changed my life, means, impacted me in every possible way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment